Admin panel

Oct 26, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Hi,

I wanted to test the Commerce for Umbraco (I'm using ver 4.0.2.1 on localhost) and ran into some trouble ;-)

I've installed the Commerce_For_Umbraco_1.0_Beta.zip and wondering where to find the admin section?

In the info it says:  

4.       <!--[endif]-->Once the install is complete you’ll need to refresh your view in order to have access to the Commerce Admin Section.  Use CTRL + F5 for this.

I can't find this link?

I've also checked my folder to see if there is any admin Install file but could'nt find any?

Thanks

Tor Inge

Coordinator
Oct 27, 2009 at 2:24 AM

Tor -

If the install completed you'll find the Commerce Admin section added to the Umbraco Section list...you can add it to users from the Umbraco Users section.

-Paul

Oct 27, 2009 at 7:55 PM

Hi Paul

No Commerce Admin in my Umbraco Section (assume it should be were you choose between Content, Media, Users, Settings, Developer and Members. And if the commerce would be located here I should be able to add access to the commerce for my site users in the users section?)

In my content tree the installer have added the commerce Homepage and subpages. The installer have also added Templates, DocumentTypes and XSLT's

Do I need to add something to the web.config?

Thanks

Tor Inge

Oct 29, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Hi Paul

Solved the problem, or actually there was no problem. Stupid me forgot that I have to log in as Admin and then set the commerce for other users....

I was logged in as a ordinary user... and of course the Commerce section was not showing.

Tor Inge