Source project update

Aug 14, 2009 at 6:14 AM

Hi!

I make some shanges in Source code of Umbraco Source Project.

1)I update dashCommerce.net to use SubSonic 2.2

2)Commerce4Umbraco is a template to create E-Commerce applications so may be for particular task some people need to add changes in the database and gett access to it in code. I convert all dashcomerce.net code. So now I can use subsonic.exe to generate DataAccess code directly from Umbraco database. Also I move created by hand code from DataAccess code files, that generates automatically. But naming of classes in generated code is different with old version of DashCommerce.net. So I change all code where this classes uses. And now If I need to add some table or column in the table I just make it and generate code using SubSonic.exe and all work. I know, my actions make Commerce project very different from your, but is very useful.

3) Also tomorrow or on weekend I will add aftorization for members in Commerce and add Order via bank transfer via post package Checkout process.

I'm intrested to put my changes in the release :)))

If Developers of Commerce find, that my changes is usefull, I can talk about it.

Coordinator
Aug 21, 2009 at 5:35 AM

I don't see your changes submitted as a Patch.  That's generally what we look for first - after a successful patch or two we can add you as a developer to the project.

Thanks,

-Paul

Aug 21, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Ok, I will build patch, but it will not be small. It changes many classnames, especially in dashcommerce.net project.

Ok, I will build patch, but it will not be small. It changes many classnames, especially in dashcommerce.net project.
Aug 21, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Tell me please somebody, how to create patch file?