Is this project still alive?

Nov 1, 2010 at 4:46 AM

Just browsing through it seems like things are going unanswered for long periods of time and there's not much going on in the development side.  I'm looking for a commerce package i can easily integrate with a cms package that is being maintained.  Any suggestions?

Coordinator
Dec 13, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Hello,

The original project creator, Paul, has take a job with Umbraco.  I think he's a bit busy to manage the project at this point. 

Meanwhile, my company, ProWorks, took a chance on it for a couple smaller projects last year and have a fairly stable version that we have built.  The issue right now is building a test store and an install.  I'm trying to find time to do that.  We will be contributing our changes back to the project as soon as we get some time.

Thanks,

Jason

Developer
Jan 31, 2011 at 8:07 AM

I would consider to help working on this as it is a candidate for a project we are starting up. But I can't even make it install in latest Umbraco which is a shame. Anybody can help?

Developer
Jan 31, 2011 at 2:57 PM

Sorry for newbie question. But why can't I fork this project like it's possible to fork the Umbraco CMS?

Developer
Feb 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Hey Jesper,

Forks are only possible with Mercurial project setups at present.

Best,

Benjamin